Blond & Blonde:  Lucius and Narcissa -- Come play with us... if you dare.

Main

Updates

Fanfiction

Dissertations

Art and Graphics

Miscellaneous

Submission

Contact

Links


Fanfiction by Xandria

Information § Fanfiction

Discoveries & Concessions

Disclaimer: All obvious HP characters and concepts are property of their respective owners. No infringement is intended.

Rating: NC-17

Genre: Drama

Warnings: Slash inferences

Main characters/pairings (other than Lucius & Narcissa):Lucius/various implied

Author's notes: Inspired by the Role Play Game "Hogwarts Online's" Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy.

Summary: Before marrying Lucius, Narcissa developed a predilection for watching Lucius with his other lovers. Het with slash inferences.


Lucius Malfoy languidly leaned back on his left highly toned arm, cuff splayed open at his wrist with its accompanying cufflink discarded somewhere in the well-manicured grass nearby -- easily retrievable with an Accio. A soft summer's breeze fluttered his open black silk shirt against his pale chest, nipples red and swollen from an afternoon's heady indulgence. His gray pleated trousers remained undone, just barely visible where the buttons parted were the white blond curls of his pubic hair. Casually draped over his bent right knee was a tapered fingered hand holding a smouldering dark cigarette. Nearby lay his wand, with which moments ago he had cleansed himself before slipping half-heartedly into his fine clothes and bidding the Count farewell for the weekend as he was set to return in several days with the remainder of his family.

The blond aristocrat dropped his head back to gaze up at the brilliant blue sky, nestled in the azure expanse were wisps of white cloud. An indulgent smile spread across his thin lips as he brought the post-coital cigarette to his mouth and inhaled slowly and deeply, savouring the succulent flavour of the tobacco herb mixture. Every summer the Count's family would visit for a time, and every summer Lucius and the Count would endeavour to indulge in moments of physical intimacy in the gardens or more private sadomasochistic exchanges in one of their private chamber's. Lucius lifted his head at the sound of dainty bare feet moving in the brilliant green grass toward him.

Narcissa was as beautiful as an Angel and as cunning as a Devil. The wide brimmed sunhat threatened to dislodge itself from a sudden breezy updraft, also responsible for provocatively moulding the thin fabric of her white gown against her lithe form. Her pert nipples were clearly visible, pressing through the cotton, aroused despite the summer warmth. Her typically pale face was flushed pink as though from exertion and her lips, faintly painted, were parted slightly.

Lucius arched a single blond eyebrow in curiosity, taking another drag off his cigarette, and meeting Narcissa's shimmering gray eyes as she approached him with slow meaningful steps. "Touring the gardens?" he inquired with his melodious voice, in no way attempting to obscure his recent libidinous activities. Narcissa had known Lucius took other lovers even before he took her virginity.

Briefly looking over her shoulder and then returning her gaze to Lucius she replied matter-of-factly, "Your mother's new gardener has performed miracles with the Western rose garden." She halted next to Lucius, wrinkling her nose at the rising cigarette smoke and then glancing down Lucius' smooth chest, the faint outline of his rib cage, the valley of his muscled sternum and finally to the blond curls jutting out the top of his undone trousers.

Lucius extinguished his cigarette respectfully and brought Narcissa's right hand to his lips. As he kissed her fingers, he detected a very familiar scent. Testing his hypothesis, he snaked out his tongue, licking the underside of one of her fine fingers. He smiled in confirmation against her fingertips... fingertips that had only recently explored the depths of her, and that had been the recipient of her self-pleasuring.

Narcissa tilted her head and met Lucius' cool gray eyes directly. She feigned a coquettish smile laced in mock innocence.

"Evidently the rose garden did not hold your attention," Lucius smirked and sucked her forefinger into his mouth suggestively, sliding his tongue against the digit sensually.

She grinned lasciviously, subtly wiggling her finger in Lucius' warm mouth which had not that long ago been sucking on the Count's cock quite enthusiastically. "I found something far more interesting to observe."

Lucius quirked a brow in amusement and held her hand firmly, dragging her finger over the edge of his sharp incisor teeth before requesting, "Will you show me how you responded when you discovered something far more interesting to observe?"

Narcissa smirked mischievously, slowly pulling her finger from Lucius' lips and stepped back several paces, never averting her eyes from her lover of just over a year now. A lover she willingly shared, and could not refuse any indulgence for he was everything to her. Lifting her gown so that the hem rose above her knees, she slowly knelt onto the grass with her legs apart for easier access as much as stability.

Lucius grinned wickedly and stretched his right hand behind him to maintain his angular upright position and perfect view of the young Lady who would some day rule these grounds as hers. Their destiny had been written in the stars since they were young children. He licked his dry lips and devoured her with his eyes. Narcissa was not so much the object of Lucius' lust, rather she was the object of his worship -- and he worshipped her mind, spirit and body fervently. He saw in her what others did not, and these secrets he retained for his pleasure alone.

Narcissa chewed her lower lip gently as she caressed her hands over her gown, and down her tight legs. She nestled one hand on her hip while the right slid beneath her gown and vanished up to the elbow, the gown's hem gathering in the crook of her arm. Her lips parted in gratification as her fingers hit their mark.

Wand in hand, a few simple words from Lucius' lips, and his beloved's gown transfigured into a long coil of sheer white silk. He smiled as the scarf licked her nude form and fluttered against the lawn in the breeze. His eyes immediately dropped to her groin where two fingers were buried deep inside her with the heel of her hand stroking the vicinity of her mons pubis. He restrained his innate urge to lean forward, push her hands aside and clamp his mouth between her legs.

She spoke with uneven breath, "I'll be sure to inform Prof. McGonagall you are quite expert in transfiguration." A soft moan escaped her lips as she bore down on her hand and quickened the pace of her strokes.

"Please do, although I'm not sure if she'd approve of my using such skills to defrock you," the blond grinned, his eyes caught by the movement of her left hand to cup one of her small round breasts. He began to harden in his trousers and found the confinement wickedly excruciating and simultaneously delightful.

Pinching her nipple between thumb and forefinger, her breaths came ragged now and Narcissa threw her head back, dislodging the sunhat, which tumbled a small distance from where she knelt fucking her own hand. Her long hair tumbled down her shoulders and back, snaking over her alabaster flesh.

"So this is what you were doing a little while ago when you discovered something more interesting to observe?" Lucius inquired, noting her fingers slick and glinting, her clit swollen and demanding. Once more he struggled with himself but stayed the course for he'd never witnessed Narcissa masturbate before, and he was enjoying it immeasurably.

"Yes," she gasped, rocking her pelvis forward and back. Withdrawing her fingers from her core, she focused on her clit, her jaw slackening from the sensation of the warm slippery wetness against the sensitive exposed nub. "Luci," she panted, capturing his eyes now, her gold blonde hair swept forward over her breasts at the movement of her inclined head.

Lucius continued to watch her intently as he shucked off his trousers, his erection stiff against his developed abdomen. Shrugging his shoulders, the breeze caught his shirt and divested him from its silk embrace. He grinned when her eyes widened as he assumed a kneeling position directly before her and wrapped his fine fingers around his cock. "Come for me, Narci, dearest."

Perspiration droplets gathered above her thin perfect brows and in the cleft between her smallish breasts. Narcissa reached forward with her left hand and gripped Lucius' shoulder tightly for stability as she reared up, thrusting herself against her fingers, now moving in a blur. Her tiny vocalizations indicated she was indeed very close to coming.

Very slowly Lucius stroked himself, fingers gliding over his silken shaft teasingly. He dropped his head momentarily to bestow a kiss on his future wife's fingers before returning his gaze to her face, slightly contorted as she chased her climax.

She moaned in shortened breaths until she released one final long groan, fingers clenched into Lucius' shoulder and her body shuddering beneath the weight of her second clitoral orgasm in less than an hour. She gasped for air and leaned against Lucius, nearly boneless.

"Mmmnn, very nice, dearest," Lucius purred, his hands dropping to her back and buttocks, immediately pulling her forward to straddle him.

Narcissa's eyes widened in surprise as she was guided onto Lucius' rigid cock and settled into his lap with his stiffness deep inside her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled her delicate nose against his cheek, smiling in utter adoration.

Lucius stroked himself deep and slow in Narcissa's wetness, whispering, "So tell me, Narci, how long have you been watching the Count and I?" His hands fluttered over her back and shoulders sensually.

She kissed his jawline and chin until they were nose to delicate nose. "A while," she grinned in feigned shame.

"I see," he thrust himself upward and she gasped in bliss as his cock nudged the depths of her core. "And do you watch others?"

She tightened her grip on his shoulders and gyrated her hips teasingly. "Just you... with others," she kissed him softly on the lips and shivered with pleasure.

"Who else?" he inquired against her lips, his hands on her hips, lifting and settling her on his erection in time with his movements.

Narcissa chewed her lower lip, her voice breathy with want, "The boys you take to the Prefect's bathroom." She moaned at the memories, her attempt to quicken Lucius' maddeningly slow pace was curtailed by his firm grip on her hips. Despite knowing that Lucius would ultimately deliver as much pleasure as she could ever desire, she was often impatient with his frequently displayed slow pace and teasing mannerisms. As with everyone who ever moved in his circle of intimacy, he would control their pleasure... and their pain.

"Really?" Lucius stilled himself and held Narcissa fast. "You have been watching me a while, haven't you?" a humour laded smile tugged at his thin dry lips.

She nodded in confession, fingers stroking the back of Lucius' neck before twining in his hair, shimmering white in the sunlight. Her expression, however, suddenly revealed concern with another memory.

The blond aristocrat knew that look all too well. He'd made a mental note of cataloguing everyone's various expressions because he knew people seldom voiced their true thoughts, but their expressions often betrayed them. She would require some gentle prodding to elucidate. "Is there anything you've seen that you don't particularly care for?" he asked gently, cocking his head to the side with unabashed concern.

Narcissa would always answer any of Lucius' questions. Her devotion to him was unparalleled, and she would set aside her discomfort to divulge her mind to him. Her hands froze in his hair while he caressed her back soothingly. She responded very quietly, "When it's more than just... sex."

Lucius nodded in tender consolation and understood. He knew then and there that Narcissa would never be able to completely fulfill all of his sexual needs -- his need for blood, his need for pain... from others and himself. However, she was more than tolerant that he took other lovers -- she would have to be if they were to marry and spend their lives together. He slid his worshipping hands sensually over her taut body, noting her slightly shivering flesh, and cradled her face adoringly. He gazed lovingly into her mirrored eyes.

"I know it's what you need," she whispered so softly he barely heard.

"You," he brushed her lips delicately with his, "are what I need, Narcissa."

Her lips trembled against his and she kissed him feverishly. She clenched her vaginal muscles around Lucius' erection and felt him smile appreciatively against her lips.

In one swift graceful movement, Lucius repositioned them so that he was stretched over top of his long blonde haired temptress, who lay back upon the grass, her arms still twined around his neck. "Tell me what you do like to see." he coaxed and began fucking her in earnest, determined to pleasure her until she could stand no more -- and then he would continue pleasuring her for a short time thereafter. Lucius' philosophy was that self-imposed or designed limitations existed only to be surpassed.

Amidst wanton moans of delight and undulating body movements beneath the future Master of Malfoy Manor, Narcissa divulged to him those activities she'd witnessed most appealing to her: the young boys on their knees with their lips wrapped around Lucius' cock with his hands on the back of their heads; the Ravenclaw Prefect with his back arched and arse pressed against the blond aristocrat as Lucius buggered his fellow student enthusiastically from behind; and the Count, to whom Lucius lost his virginity, and who made sensual love to Lucius, when they weren't engaged in their bloodletting games.

As Lucius listened, stroking himself in and out of Narcissa's tight wetness, he kissed her earlobe, nibbled her neck and sealed his mouth around her tiny erect nipples. She sighed appreciatively, losing her fingers in his hair and thrusting herself up against the man she yearned to spend the rest of her life with.

Narcissa knew better than to coax Lucius to climax, for he only came when he willed it. However, her body had a mind of its own and he enjoyed when she gave in to her lust and lost herself utterly in their physical union.

Tilting his pelvis just so, Lucius ensured he stroked his intended target -- that sensitive place inside Narcissa resulting in a series of almost violent orgasms for her. How he delighted in her reaction.

She panted and cried out in desperation, seemingly unable to endure much more, as wave after wave of climaxes crashed over her, one spilling into the other, the next even higher and more intense. In moments she would find herself incapable of breathing, suffocated by intoxicating ecstasy.

When Lucius heard his name catch in her throat over and over, he permitted himself to completely experience every sensation of her beautiful flesh against his and begin to seek his own release. He thrust into her intensely, pushing her just beyond what she thought capable of enduring. Pressure rose and amidst their sliding sweat soaked ghost pale bodies, Lucius threw his head back and uttered a long groan of release as he spilled into his future wife.

Long legs wrapped around Lucius' waist from beneath him as Narcissa pulled him down atop her. Their blond and blonde tresses intermingled around her head like a halo.

Despite her efforts, he continued to support much of his weight on his arms. He would never intentionally harm her or cause her to endure any discomfort. He pressed his lips to hers amorously.

"I love you, Lucius," she whispered against his lips as he kissed her tenderly.

"I know," was all he said before resuming the post-coital kiss. He could not yet return the love she felt for him. It had to be earned. However, after learning what Lucius discovered today, she was one step closer to having earned his love.

fin


Miscellaneous § Submission § Contact § Links